Pharmfinders are recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Second Pharmacist Position in Warrington
This would be an ideal role for a pharmacist looking to develop their career or an experienced pharmacist keen to focus on patient engagement & patient lead service’s.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based over a standard working hours week. On offer is an excellent salary, benefits package for the right Pharmacist candidate with further career progression and development available for those wanting advancement.
Our client’s pharmacy would be ideal for a pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient lead services and developing NHS & Private lead service provision. The Pharmacy enjoys strong relationships with local health care services and professionals based in close proximity and all work in collaboration to develop patient care and services.
- Full Time & permanent opportunity
- Lead the Dispensing & Professional Service activity
- Mentor and Develop the pharmacy team
- Champion Healthcare Initiatives & Community Engagement
- Clear Opportunities for career progression & development
- GPHC Registered Pharmacist
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy and team
- Passionate Pharmacist, patient orientated
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact me at Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk / 07912 485 260
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we pay successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.