Superintendent Pharmacist – Part time working
We are currently recruiting a Part Time, permanent Superintendent Pharmacist opportunity close to Wisbech, Cambridgeshire for a 2 or 3 day working week.
The part time post offers and requires some flexibility in days and hours worked which can fit in around other commitments. This is a brand new, and operating, state of the art hybrid pharmacy based within a Health Centre.
As superintendent pharmacist this role has responsibility for ensuring that the pharmacy business is professionally, profitably, and safely run ensuring it meets all legal & regulatory requirements. The role will include working as the responsible pharmacist some of the time.
The role includes the development of the pharmacy business, providing additional care and support to patients as well as clinical support/education to the clinical team to ensure an overall safe and effective service that delivers the very best service to its patients.
- To act as Superintendent Pharmacist ensuring compliance with all Regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Dispensary Manager to ensure smooth running of the pharmacy
- To Support & Develop the Pharmacy Team, provide training and upskill where necessary
- Actively develop and increase Pharmacy performance within Pharmacy operations, Dispensing and patent service provision
- Act as Pharmaceutical expert to the practice team
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- Experienced Pharmacist, Leader and Superintendent
- Natural high achiever, motivated, enthusiastic and meticulous
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
Interested? Apply Today!
If you would like to find out more information or to be considered, Contact Rich@pharmfinders.co.uk OR call on 07912 485 260 for further details
If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone who it may suit, we offer successful referral fees for candidates who we place
Not the role you’re looking for?
Not to worry we recruit pharmacy positions throughout the UK and Ireland contact us for a confidential discussion on upcoming roles.
Pharmfinders are one of the UK’s leading Pharmacy Recruitment agencies, established in our market for the last 15 years. We provide Locum and Permanent recruitment to a number of diverse Pharmacy Companies including Community pharmacy multiples, Independent pharmacies, Internet pharmacies, Drug manufacturers, CCG’s, Medical practices, NHS hospitals and Private hospitals across the UK. Please contact us to discuss other potential opportunities.