Technician Level Tutor (Assessor)
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting for a full time permeant assessor to join their clients team in the Greater Manchester area.
The position is for an experienced work based tutor to mentor, coach and assess for the pharmacy industry.
Role will involve motivating, teaching, assessing and progressing a group of learners to achieve identified outcomes within agreed timelines. Candidate will be responsible for providing initial advice and guidance to all potential learners, carrying out enrolment and induction with all new learners and providing effective and regular support to existing learners. Position will also require that the tutor carries out workplace visits to a caseload of learner.
Role will involve looking for new business, promoting the college and developing new relationships where possible.
Candidate must be
- Registered technician with the GPhC
- Must have an assessor qualification
- Should have training, teaching, basic skills qualification
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Flexible to undertake additional hours if required and available to travel if necessary.
For more information on this position please contact Ashling – 07511049494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org