Temp to Perm Locum Pharmacist
Pharmfinders are currently recruiting a Locum Pharmacist to join a Community Pharmacy with the scope of moving into a Permanent role in the Bromley, Kent area.
The Pharmacy is an Independent Community Pharmacy with a medium intensity dispensing volume.
The role offers a great opportunity to grow and develop.
Excellent opportunity for the pharmacist to lead and manage the Pharmacy.
The role would be 4-5 days per week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with alternate Saturdays.
- Responsible for all aspects in the running of the pharmacy- clinical governance and regulatory compliance of the pharmacy
- Create & monitor compliance of all the Standard Operating Procedures in the Pharmacy.
- Provide private services such as; EHC, MUR, Erectile Dysfunction as well as Sexual Health Services & Vaccination (Including Yellow Fever) – all services are desirable, training on services will be provided if required
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- EHC, MUR, Erectile Dysfunction as well as Sexual Health Services & Vaccination is desirable.
- Natural high achiever, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics
If you would like to find out more information or to be considered, Apply Today!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 01625 527676 for further details.